About the Center
The Moab Recreation and Aquatic Center’s mission is to enhance our community by providing a facility that promotes health and wellness and accommodates the needs of a broad range of users for many generations to come.
Our State-of-the Art Facility includes:
- Indoor 6-lane competition pool with 1-meter and 3-meter diving boards, shallow-water area and 18’ slide
- Outdoor 3-lane lap pool with adjoining current channel and bubble pool
- Expansive outdoor leisure pool with zero-entry depth, play structure with slides, and fountains
- Grass outdoor lounge areas
- 2400-square-foot fitness center with selectorized free weights and cardio machines - many with the on-board Visio© platform (see Fitness for more on this exciting new technology).
- Multi-purpose room available for rental for pool parties, events and social gatherings
- Child care center
- Men’s and women’s locker rooms
- Family change rooms
- ADA compliant facility
- Retail swim gear
Moab Recreation and Aquatic Center
use CTRL+ to enlarge view
COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
for Patrons and Staff
The MRAC has established rigorous health and safety protocols for patrons and staff to protect the public while we are still dealing with the COVID-19 pandemic.
Read the complete guidelines:
Key Guidelines for Patrons
- Please do not enter the facility if you have a fever, cough, or any other COVID-19 symptoms.
- Use the hand sanitizing station immediately upon entering the facility.
- Face coverings are required indoors in all non-pool areas (lobby and locker room).
- Please enter the pool through the locker rooms and wash hands and shower before entering the pool area.
- Bring your own pool chairs if you have them to avoid using communal poolside equipment.
- Please wipe down showers after use. Cleaning supplies will be made available for this purpose.
- Social distancing between user groups must be maintained on the pool deck at all times. Face coverings must be worn on pool deck when social distancing is not feasible.